I have complied a list of common questions I get asked by my clients and also new client enquiries
In the new Travel world using a Travel Agent will be as important as ever as you navigate border restrictions, country requirements. A good Travel Agent will across all of this and more. Plus you will still enjoy the continued benefits of:
- – Curated response
- – Intimate service
- – Specific to your needs
As a full service Travel Agent I can book any form of travel you desire, including and not limited to:
- – Flights
- – Accommodation
- – Cruises
- – Tours
- – Car Hire
- – Private Transfers
- – Advertised deals & promotions
As a Professional Travel Consultant and Itinerary Planner I do charge fees for the service I offer. This fee covers my time and expertise.
I have included a full list of Service Fess on my ‘About’ page
Travel Coordinates is just me – so you get me each and every time. I immerse myself in my clients planning and manage as if it was a personal trip. I am passionate about travel and want only the best for my valued clients.
My tagline is ‘Taking Care of Everything’ as that is exactly what I do – all aspects of your trip will be taken care of
I am able to advise and assist with any travel planning. My strengths lie with destinations that my clients travel to frequently, my personal experience and additional accreditations. My focus areas include:
- – Personalised Itinerary Planning
- – Cruising
- – Complex flight itineraries
- – Europe
- – The Americas
- – Africa
- – Groups
- – Sporting Experiences
- – Family
I recommend you are prepared with several forms of carrying your Travel Dollars. For example:
- – Credit / Debit cards that you can access cash from ATMs. Don’t rely on the one card, have a back up for emergencies (e.g. an ATM eats your card!)
- – Exchange for local currency before you depart, if you have time to do prior to the airport you may get a better rate. Having enough local currency to Tip, pay for a taxi or other incidentals is helpful and beats having to find an ATM as soon as you land
- – Remember some countries will not have the same wireless payment options that we enjoy so be prepared
Chat to your service provider as most offer great International Roaming Packages (Day Pass) from $5 a day. This will get you access to calls and texts from the convenience of your existing phone.
Alternatively, a daily fee can add up for the extended holiday so you may consider purchasing an international SIM card prior to departing Australia. There are many options of where to purchase, one I recommend to clients is simsdirect.com.au as you will receive here before you depart.